Sunday, February 26, 2006

Madhu's Questions Part #2

(Some one said.. why not post the message/email with out editing..just as it is! .. I siad.. OK! Cooleshwar! Here is the unedited conversation...)


Madhu: Hi Omee. No need to ask how r u doing. anyway u will be great, doing good. i had forwarded ur auxel blog link to couple of my friends. they think its really amazing and is their anyway u can patent it or something. its not for financial gains. maybe be u have a ownership kind of thing right. anyway if u feel i can help u in something pls let me know. thanx. take care. bye!

Omee:
Hey man Madhu! :) Hahahahahahah!(me laughing at your comment: No need to ask how r u doing. anyway u will be great, doing good. ) cooleshwar!

Thanks a million.. no.. thanks a billion for passing the word about AUXEL project. Its the most important project I have taken up so far in my life!

I am glad that even your friends find it amazing! :) kindly pass my thanks to them on my behalf!

yes it is surely patent-able..
but honestly.. i am more inclined to put my energies trying to help some more people in other possible way than to try protect something which i want it open, transparent and globally free for any one.

Buddy, I am too lazy to do things for myself... and i am too energetic to do things for other.. specially that which potentiall can alter some one's life positively forever!

... the money , time, effort, attention and energies needed for getting the patent/copyright/alike can very well be used to solve problems of other disabled people...


I love the lime light.. yet i want to be in back stage for this project .. (if some one offers me to put on their own designer clothes designed for me, and walk on international ramps... then its a different story! heheeheh]

God blessed me with the idea and He is giving me bonus blessings by letting me put efforts to bring this idea in reality. I am enjoying doing it.. what else does one want? its so much of fun that i dont care if any one takes it from me starts reaching people before.. infact i would be infinitely thankful to that person! He is helping me make my dream come true! who gets the credit is a totally irrelevent question in this context! :)

Madhu, letting people know that there is a hope ... i.e. spreading awareness about this project is the biggest help one can do and I am so happy that you are already doing it! Thank you so very much Madhu !



Madhu: I like the way u think abt helping others and abt the patent stuff. i will forward ur thanks to my friends. good to listen from u. take care. bye!

Madhu: I cant resist myself saying the same thing again and again that " i like the way u think". I will do my part abt letting people know abt ur AUXEL Project. take care. Bye!

Omeee: I have put ur questions on project blog! :) thanks for ur questions! :)
I am very glad that you like my way of thinking !!!
check out the latest progress :http://auxelpics.blogspot.com/
These are ACTUAL pictures (magnified) seen by a 19 year old girl Divya, who was born blind!
cheers