Saturday, March 04, 2006

Crystal's Questions

Crystal : Do let me know if there is anything i can do from my side.

Crystal : Do let me know how & when ud like me to chip in.


Omee: Well u can start today! You can help :
1. find blind people any where in the world! all are welcome!
2. find java programmers (and/or mobile phone programmers)
3. you can learn the language and teach it blind people yourself!

Crystal :there's this blind beggar iv been seeing since so many years who religiously goes upto a certain spot at a certain time every day & goes back to wherever he's come from. will he qualify??

Omee: ofcourse he does! He is blind.. he qualifies! How does it matter what he does!??? (What he has done in his life so far is his business!and similarly what he does for living is his business too!) Ofcourse we are literally opening thousands of new possible activites for him to do and make a living doing them! He will have lots more choices after learning AUXEL language .With our (all of us, including you and me!) encouragement, guidance, education and suport, I believe he might not choose to beg there after! :)

Crystal : What are they able to do once they'v learnt ur program??

Omee: well he can do everything that you and me (sighted people) can do!:) probably not at the same speed or accuracy, probably not everything ( he may not be allowed to be a commercial driver or a pilot for example) but I believe that if some one determinded enough to do it... even that can achieved. I know it sounds too far fetched but yes it CAN be done with lot and lots and lots of hard works. It is not IMPOSSIBLE! :)